SHIPPING CONDITIONS, TRACKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. BOOKS AND CHARTS
Shipping conditions, tracking and cancellation policy.
Items are usually sent within 3 to 5 working days from the moment the order was processed. All books are sent by recommended mail using padded bubble envelopes to add and guarantee protection while shipping.
Posters and charts are sent also by recommended mail using packing tubes.
You can cancel your order at any time and claim full refund until the moment your order is packed and shipped. Once the order was shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email.
Please make sure that the email address you provided is correctly spelt and that it can receive messages.
To track your order, you can use a website specialized in tracking (Example: https://www.17track.net).
It’s very easy. All you should do is placing the tracking number you received from us by email.
With this number, you will be able to see your package itinerary at every due moment.
Please know that since the moment you receive this tracking number from us, this will be the final confirmation that the item/s you ordered was/were sent. After this moment, there will be no refund or cancellation.
2. COURSES and WEBINARS (On stage and online)
- Cancellation up to 30 days before the course starts - A refund will be granted, less $ 80 administration costs.
- Cancellation up to 14 days before the course begins - 40% will be reimbursed.
- Cancellation within the last 14 days before the course starts - No refund.
- The present cancellation policy applies per course per person. Example: if you registered to more than one course and choose to cancel your participation in one of them, the refund will be made on that specific course. Administration costs apply per course.
- Applications for cancellations must be sent by email only to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.